As a personal fashion stylist, this has been my dream for long!
And now I am sharing this with you dear readers. Yes! I will be putting my fashion top picks in blogs here and you can actually go and buy them directly from the links embedded in the blog.
Yes, it is like I am opening gates to my styling secrets, and do not miss.
Also, to add to it, if you want me to style you for free, yes you heard it right – for free, send us an email, and I will come up with a unique blog post just for you, and you can go and buy from there just by clicking on the pics you love.
Great news, isn’t it? Let us dive right in!
Now that summer is setting in, let us start with summer styles.
1) Skirt Love or Shirt Love or BOTH?! OMG Yes!!
The following could be worn to college, get together, or a creative meeting,
What makes this outfit practically fashionable for the summer?
- Well, firstly the skirt comes off as traditional with sober colors, nothing too over the top.
- Hence, it signs up as ‘perfect for college’ or even a get-together,
- Now, this shirt has full sleeves, yet has a perfect cut at the elbow to keep you airy, and not stuffed up given the summers.
- Another advantage is it will sun guard your arms, plus it also can be teamed up with a hot pant at night.
- So – tadaa– a multi-purpose shirt.
- The shirt also adds a tinge of professionalism, still keeping it fun, hence it is perfect for a creative meeting!
You can find more such earrings here
2) What About the Summer Hip Hop Pants?
And if you are the girly types, here is your favorite pink one at 50% off, period, that would go equally well, with the white shirt above. Also sharing my pick on the earrings to go with it.
Oops! We almost forgot the white sandals,
Show off your whites and pastels, as long as there are no rains in the summers!
And, here goes my all time summer favorite multipurpose wear –
Ideal, lightweight and airy protection from sun, wait for the next blog post to see how you can style with this gracefully white Long Tunic!
WRITTEN BY – ILA AWATEIla is a writer by passion & profession! She is also a fashion stylist, professional life coach, a learning coach & a spiritual coach! Those who seek her guidance, always return uplifted with deep, transformational, practical insights and most importantly: with a smile!Her hobbies include travelling, listening soulful music, composing poems. She believes – “a smile in any given situation is the truest sign of success!”Keep Shining your Light.
Your fashion styling suggestions are welcome in the comments section below. 🙂